Forum

Note : il n'y a pas besoin de s'inscrire pour pouvoir poster, mais si vous n'êtes pas inscrit, vous ne pourrez plus modifier vos messages.

Lupul scores winner as Flyers end Thrash

Postez ici toute question, remarque, suggestion ou autre concernant la macro.

Lupul scores winner as Flyers end Thrash

Message par sherry2018love » 10 Janvier 2018, 08:22

PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia goalie Antero Niittymaki can't explain the reason for his perfect record against the William Gay Jersey Atlanta Thrashers, but he does know why the Flyers are back on the winning track.Niittymaki made 29 saves and Joffrey Lupul scored the go-ahead goal in the third period to help the Flyers snap the Thrashers' five-game winning streak with a 4-3 victory Sunday night."I really don't know, I just feel comfortable playing against them," Niittymaki said about his 11-0 record against Atlanta. "There's no magic. Hopefully it stays that way."Niittymaki is one of only two active goalies in the NHL with a perfect record in at least 10 decisions against one team. Detroit's Chris Osgood is 17-0 against Tampa Bay.Niitymaki credits Philadelphia's recent trip when the Flyers picked up Antonio Brown Jersey five of six points with wins over the New York Islanders and Montreal, and an overtime lo s at Pittsburgh with the team's turnaround."I think sometimes when you struggle a little bit it's good to go on the road," Niitymaki explained. "You hang out together and get to know each other better and that makes us Merril Hoge Jersey a tighter group. We battled hard all this week."Atlanta coach John Anderson wasn't overly impre sed by the Philadelphia goalie, who blanked the Thrashers 7-0 with 24 saves earlier this season. On Sunday night, he stopped 19 shots alone in the third period."He played decent tonight," Anderson said. "I don't think he was the difference. I don't take any stock in that."Niittymaki helped preserve the Flyers' lead in the second period when the Thrashers had a two-man advantage for 1:12. He's 2-1-2 this season.Simon Gagne had a goal and two a sists, Mike Knuble had a goal and a sist, and Kimmo Timonen also scored to help the Flyers to their second straight JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey victory and third in four games. :lol:
sherry2018love

Message(s) : 22

Retour vers Gestionnaire d'exercices